Welcome to AndroidMoney.info
This is the first forum for indie Android developers who need to fight with Google Play saturation. We are using grayhat and blackhat monetization, ASO and promotion methods. We are against Google Play policy and limiting developers. You can learn here how to make money in Google Play, cheat ranking algorithms, use ASO and shady methods to beat competition. Google Play is taken by big brands, corportations and rich companies. We cannot agree! Android is big because indie developers. You can find here methods to fight with big money and still earn big money like in 2011-2015! Indie development isn't finished in 2017! Together we can survive and earn!

This forum is closed for Google. That's why membership is paid. We need to make sure that nobody kill our blackhat methods.
AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

FORUM - PROPOSITIONS

Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:16 pm

I AM WAITING FOR PROPOSITIONS:
-what to change
-what to add
-what to remove

I was thinking about domain and make 303 from androidblackhat.com to new one, more generic about android money, not only about blackhat. It would be nice to get some info from you guys ;)

nick12345
ViP Blackhat

Re: FORUM - PROPOSITIONS

Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:19 pm

I believe that in this way we will leave the forum more generic and of poor quality. Soon we will be equal to makingmoneywithandroid.com :(

Mobime
ViP Blackhat

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:47 am

Sad that there is no discussions around here...

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:12 am

Maybe android forums aren't the best idea ;) it's stay because I haven't any idea how to make it more and more active, the niche is very specific.
Always after few months of good content, I see the chaos here. Maybe it's better for us to not make forums but concentrate whole knowlege in 50 good articles (for vip buyers) and screw others.
I see the blue people (without any activity), are coming here to check for free content, niches or source codes and never come back.

Maybe it's better to create some good discord channel for us only (for chatting) and move the content to something better organized.

For now I haven't time for this operation.

qytajes
Active User

Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:45 am

I have no interest on paying $50 or even $500 to download source codes. I make that everyday.

I would, however, be interested on a closed forum where only the knowledgeable members would have access to.

That way, we could share precious info, and boost our daily $500 to $5000.

Members would have to prove they know their stuff to get in.

Now, how can this be done? Can it be done?

Yes, it can!

Just ask/learn how Marcus Tandler did it to put together a bunch of *proven* Black Hat SEO experts, and do the same.

Or PM ask me. ;)

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:45 pm

but we already have it ;)

changa
ViP Blackhat

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:35 am

Hello, I just want to say that everyone doesn't know how to code and doesn't know all of the lingo and code talk.

I want to participate more in the forum and I plan to do so but right now I still have to work everyday until I can get my earnings up to a few hundred dollars or more per day.

If someone will PLEASE help me get my earnings up I can and will participate here to make this forum the absolute best it can be. Right now I have one Google Play account with 90 apps inside and I have AdMob set up and that's it. I make a few dollars a week and I know I can make a lot more money if I knew how and what to do to increase my app earnings. I see where some of you are making $500 per day, PLEASE share with me how to achieve this goal........

topsan
ViP Blackhat

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:57 am

AndroidBlackhat, after changing domain of the site - the option Remember me doesn`t work. When I login on the site, I put this option "Remember me", so I want to be logined in the next visits, but it doesn`t work, and I must to login every visit )
Fix it, please, if possible!

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:04 am

I will try today when find some time, creating content for courses now but to the end of week should be fixed, it's some cookie problem ;)

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:08 am

changa wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:35 am
Hello, I just want to say that everyone doesn't know how to code and doesn't know all of the lingo and code talk.

I want to participate more in the forum and I plan to do so but right now I still have to work everyday until I can get my earnings up to a few hundred dollars or more per day.

If someone will PLEASE help me get my earnings up I can and will participate here to make this forum the absolute best it can be. Right now I have one Google Play account with 90 apps inside and I have AdMob set up and that's it. I make a few dollars a week and I know I can make a lot more money if I knew how and what to do to increase my app earnings. I see where some of you are making $500 per day, PLEASE share with me how to achieve this goal........
Join the course for $699 and you will get my help on Telegram with coding stuff too ;) You wanted to join but not joined yet.
Good that you have 90 apps in play store, it means you have some knowledge about reskin, coding will be not required in course. You should be able to make atleast $200/day after 4-5 weeks of course and you will enter in new year with new income.
Coding is not required, just follow me and do steps I am doing. Each day I am adding new articles to course, after complete the filling course content in max 1,5 week, you will get complete knowledge and path to follow.

Or you can make it much slower in one year without the course;)

Return to “Offtopic”